The Holy Trinity Stewardship Ministry acknowledges stewardship as an Orthodox Christian lifestyle, whose purpose is to actively participate in God's plan for salvation. By recognizing that 'every good and perfect gift comes from above' (James 1:17), each member of our parish family is accountable to manage the unique talents, time, and treasures given to each by God to promote this plan.
Our responsibilities are:
- maintain and, when necessary, implement new strategies for our stewardship campaign;
- present stewardship programs annually, follow-up throughout the year, and have a year-end "catch-up" campaign;
- proactively monitor stewardship throughout the year to ensure we meet pledge targets;
- work closely with the Finance, Budget, Fundraising, and Strategic Planning Ministries;
- promote meaningful fellowship with our brothers and sisters in Christ through common goals;
- reach out to those who may be faith-searching or those who may be inactive.
- We will strive to develop more educational tools to stress the importance of continuously participating and supporting God's plan of salvation.
- We will begin to teach the concept of incremental increases in stewardship pledges.
- We will encourage younger church members to become stewards.
- We plan to expand and enhance the ministries of the church and to reveal the treasures and talents of all our members by outreach to non-contributing members, more communication on stewardship activities, and developing a Parish CD.
- We are scheduling blood drives regularly. What better way to offer yourself for something that cannot be artificially reproduced or manufactured? The gift of life.
For more information, contact: John Demos at (919) 847-5335
Veneration of Apostle Peter's Precious Chains; Righteous Hierodeacon Makarios of Kalogeras; Romilo the Monk of Mount Athos; Nicholas the New-Martyr of Mytilene; Peusippos, Elasippos, and Mesippos the siblings, and their grandmother Neonilla